Sunday, January 10, 2010

he goes sha da da da da daa~

Helloooo~ Weekends are here so i'll spend the time resting and lazing around. If you're wondering what i've been doing this past week, that video pretty much shows what i've been working on. My fingers have blisters from overplaying. Halim's acoustic guitar has a really nice sound to it so even if it hurts my fingers, its still fun to play. The video is supposed to be a guitar INSTRUMENTAL but I sang at some parts to make it easier for me to sync when I do the vocals for that cover. In other words, I sang at some parts to get the timing right. Not too slow or not too fast when I eventually decide to do the vocals. It's just a compilation of the parts where I sing so if you wanna see the full cover, you gotta wait... until I have the 'feel' to do so. hah. i'm just lazy. I'm gonna redo it soon because I just learned Percussive Muting on youtube after I made that so yeah haha.




Remember its ISA's original song. Credits to him for making such a nice song. He's gonna be performing at the ESPLANADE concourse this monday 7:10pm. Me and the guys are gonna be there to support him! :D. woohoo Isa's going places! finally he gets some well deserved spotlight :).

Mizi called me in the late afternoon just now. He said Tekong is so boring because hes PES C9. He told me that they just kept staying in their bunks. Since hes PES C9, the training wont be that tough physically. Mizi's fit and normal like the rest of us but he has something missing in his heart that normal people like you and me have. :(. I'm not sure what it is but as a precaution they put him in PES C9. I'll be planning a l4d2 outing for him when he books out next friday :D. okay thats all for tonight, i'll update later tonight.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: