Thursday, January 14, 2010

One thousand miles away, there's nothing left to say.











Isa's performance at the Esplanade was a seriously good performance. They covered Bad Romance, Fly me to the Moon, ABC 123 Doremi, Pokerface, Use Somebody and some of his originals. So awesome! I have the videos in my Camera so i'll upload it soon. The sound is very clear too. Their harmony on the chorus of Bad Romance was..... wow. so good. The best thing is that Isa got invited to play at the esplanade.. AGAIN! February, May and October but he turned down the february and may invitation because hes busy. Isa's just brimming with talent and its nice to see him get some well deserved spotlight. I already told him to make an acoustic cover of Replay by Iyaz. I cant wait for his own version, I just know its going rock! :D. I wish he'd do more Jason Mraz songs though.

Rise Against is just epic. I !@#$'ing love this new blog song.

and that's when she said,
"I don't hate you boy, I just want to save you while there's still something left to save."
WHOA-OH! WHOA-OH!
that's when I told her
"I love you girl but I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have."

WHOA-OH! WHOA-OH!
I dont hate you. I dont hate you.
WHOA- OH! WHOA-OH!
I dont hate you. I dont hate you, No.
WHOA- OH! WHOA-OH!

I would really love to watch Rise Against in S'pore but the tickets are already sold out I think. :(. Nvm, paramore is a good contender. :D. Possible Plan for tmr: Chao sch at 1130 and go swimming with Fairul and Aidil. SET!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: