Saturday, January 23, 2010

With a polluted mind, I had my share of losing.



EPIC SONG. Thank goodness I found this song while randomly browsing through my ipod. the moment i heard the intro on my ipod, I instantly knew what song it was. truly a 'holy ****, this song!' moment. The palm mutes, the intro, the riffs, the singing on the chorus. All of it lah! so damn good. So I didnt go to school just now cause I was down with the sickness. Raj's sickness that is. He pretty much infected the whole class. plus it was raining heavily when I woke up so... yeah :P. Slept for the most part of the day and met up with Mizi, Fizz and Fairul at alif around 9pm. chit chat blah blah blah and I got home at 11:15pm. I've got nothing interesting to say for tonight so let's save it for tmr. Enjoy the song :D.

"So you've saved your soul?!' <- this line alone makes the song epic.

No comments: