Saturday, January 2, 2010

first impression

So I just woke up about 2 mins ago and I realized that I fell asleep while updating my blog last night. like that has never happened before... -_-. So yes, its 2010! 2009 was... ehh okay ups and downs.. it wasn't a great year so i'm looking forward to 2010. Okay I didnt go out for countdown because I was dead tired. I was literally sleeping when s'pore was counting down to 2010. I woke up at exactly 12:02am and was like 'eh.. its new year. okay. back to sleep'. Our 'seoul garden' plan got screwed up big time because a lot of people couldn't go at the last minute. In the end it was me, mizi and fizz so we decided to eat at pizza hut. Fairul dropped by soon after and we went for L4D2 at bukit timah. shitty place, I prefer dhoby ghaut. We played L4D there for two hours and since it was fizz and mizi's first experience, it was better than usual. Constantly getting shocked by hunters, smokers, charger etc. It made such a good impression on Mizi and Fizz that they wanted to play it 1 more time before mizi goes to NS this monday :(.



So I overheard my mom saying to my dad that she wanted to buy me a new phone, possibly an Iphone because she didnt get for me anything for my bday. I dont really care about a new phone or anything fancy so i'm not pushing it. but if she does buy for me, then I was thinking of buying her an LV pouch or something. Her bday's coming too so I guess it'll be like an early gift. I think I just might do that, :D. Mizi's going to Tekong on Monday! D: Hes already botak too! -_-. we gotta spend time with him before he says goodbye to freedom. update soon! ;)

No comments: