Monday, January 18, 2010

short notice

Quick Update before I crash out and go to sleep.

Me, Fai, Fizz and Mizi went out yesterday to play L4D2 and to catch up. Mizi has so much stories to tell and all of it was really interesting. stories about his bunkmates, activites, ghost stories... Pulau Tekong has alot of those 'things' according to him. ehh scary man! anyways after our L4D2 session we headed to Orchard Central and just sat and talked at coffee bean. Nothing much happened just talk and talk until Mizi's sister came to pick us up by car. Somebody needs to get a license and a car soon so we can meet up more regularly :D. *looks at fizz*

Today is the usual Lazy Sunday for me. Woke up at 2pm and slacked the entire day. Watched TV and played command and conquer tiberium wars on my lappy. Khai asked me to play it so I did. holy crap that game can be VERY frustrating at times. i'm gonna slack and play games in class tmr. My class is turning into a lan shop. everyone's playing Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 or Tiberium Wars. Just a few days ago we had a 3 on 3 match during lesson. me, khai and marc vs ryan, boon and raj. Epic battle man! felt like a bloody war :P. Jag, Wayne and Darren may be playing with us soon so it'll be fun!

okay this is long enough, i'll update soon! (I'm starting to blog regularly again woohoo!)
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: