Monday, April 14, 2008

and we sing



Hello! :D.. it has been awhile since Ive blogged BUT dont worry I got ALOT of things to say :D.. on sat was supposed to go to National Stadium with the 5A guys to support the school's display band but apparently on my way there, my mom called and she forgot her keys so I couldnt go.. wth? :(. it doesnt matter if I cant go anyways cause as an apology she treated me pizza hut soon after :D. mmm cheeeeese.. Bonfurt told me they got silver and they're saddened by it.. well atleast get silver what so you guys shouldnt be too disheartened! :) then pretty much went out with jack cause he was bugging me to go out with him. its hard to see him nowadays cause hes attending private school at jurong east. we talked bout lots of things! like how he got 188 for PSLE and I got 187. then in the end,we're both gonna pass out at the same time ahaha. we're definately aiming for NP after our O's! NP is near,the courses/facilities are good and we got alot of ex west view ppl there like veron,elizabeth,sebas,hui teng etc. anyways we're gonna go jam Last Summer by lost prophets soon cause Ive been wanting to sing that song for quite sometime. I love that song!

yesterday, my cousin came and we started singing all sorts of songs? from pieces to misery business to avril lavigne songs to even peterpan songs ahaha. I love it when someone sings to the song when im playing it on my guitar :D.. it feels good. anyways I have to get 2 of my jeans altered,buy a new school bag and buy a casio guitar tuner :x. yeah ok fine I admit my ears suck and I suck so bad at tuning so I need to buy it to tune my guitar to drop C. BFMV and Paramore songs are on Drop C tuning. I dont know how the heck you ppl do it but I take forever to tune my guitar to even standard tuning. :/ my ears suck lah ok? :( pfft. hehe look my hair grew already so Its safe for me to take pics HAHA. rawrr evil grin :D




pay no attention to the polar bear lying on the bed. its nothing, REALLY. :P haha I was really surprised when Nasri came up to me last friday and said, 'do you know I read your blog everyday?' HAHA. I wasnt expecting that okay! He said that even though my blog is sometimes a little longwinded(its not lah most of the time its just the layout squeezing the content), he finds it interesting. cheywahhh ahahaha :D. He kinda dislike those blogs where like the person just lists down the routine for the day. right down to the details :P ahaha great minds think alike!
for EXAMPLE,

"today must go to school,sian lorr. denn took bus 180 at 710am den scared ii late lehx. reach school at 730 so is late de. siann.. principal scold mii but I dun care. duno wad crap he talking hahax. den go back class see teacher face so tu lan. I come late mahh suay la see his face early morning. sit down den talk to.."
WTH is this a bloody schedule on what you do the whole day or what? right down to the details? :X. honestly its hard to type like that ah :P

well Im getting the feeling that something has gone way too far. would you just sit there and take a beating while people talk bad about a person you care alot for? or would you do something about it? I wish I was with my friends in 5A man! I got soooo many good friends in 5A.. well im not gonna make this entry all angry and stuff so im gonna show you guys this random pic thats been in my phone for like forever ahaha. this fish is like soooo cool ahaha its shocked like ":O"



ahahahah well im end it here cause I have to study and sleep early. I must sleep at an earlier time rather than my usual 12am/1am/2am in the morning. tmr is PE somemore so I need all my energy to play soccer well tmr :D. Common Test 2 is coming in 2 weeks time ah ppls! I cant slack now and I need to study. when its 10pm, I'll force myself to sleep ahaha.. well nite guys! :D

No comments: