Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I think we have an emergency

blargh so im feeling pretty moody right now.. im not angry at all just moody :/ its like so plain you know. i hate it how life gets mundane at times.. maybe its just me or probably its the full moon making me moody HAHA.. oh wait its not even full moon. I think im only wasting my time logging into msn if im not gonna chat with anyone or nobody is chatting with me right? ahya. see im crapping again..

anyways today is April Fools but its like nobody even cares about it? except for a few.. and the joke of the day was Nafisah acting as if shes having asthma in class then teacher panicked HAHAH. so bad man! anyways had PE just now and im very happy that now I can do 9 pull ups yay.. and tmr is NAPFA test so hopefully I can get a good grade for it.. played soccer with sec 1/2 and I assisted 2 goals I think and hit the post twice from long shot.. I guess it just wasnt my day to score. anyways good news for 5A/5B ppls! I asked mr soh and he said that its possible if the interclass is held after sch and 5A combined with 5B against sec 4 classes. MUAHAHA.. confirm the captain is gonna be khair ahaha.. atleast got him,zheng hao and kamal then im happy already to be in the team :D.. plus im gonna get the chance to take short free kicks so its a good thing for me one way or another hhehehehe ;)

so me,bonfurt,ziq and isaac were going back from sch when we heard the band practising like mad yst and they sound.. GOOD! like seriously it sounds awesome, I think their hard work will pay off soon cause they've practising like mad.. we all agreed that this year's band is way better than last year's.. last year's band was damn pathetic lah.. Bonfurt say that if they never get gold or atleast a medal this year,confirm cry cause they practice so hard so all the best to them! so that reminds me, I feel betrayed by soccer cause its like..play so hard,get medal.. then CCA points. 4/25. fantastic.
so Isaac,bonfurt,ziq and sebas ask me join air rifle and Isaac said that he can help me get into the team and he can coach me also.. but then I also feel like I wanna join guitar club.. im like in between two of my interests.. guitar and guns. you know to think of it, getting coached by the 2nd best under 18 air rifle guy in SG isnt so bad ahah plus Isaac's cca point is like 48? out of 25 OMG.. can even give me half and he'll still have enough to get A1 lol. he also say that if I just persevere for few months can get A1 for cca points cause its the only cca thats constantly winning gold..so alot of cca points. :) time to hit isaac's house and use his airsoft mp5 to shoot at people's car :P.. see how lah cause I also love guitars.. somebody help me decide :/

im gonna end it here cause I have to pack my stuff up and wake up at 3am later.. you wanna know why anot? cause got.. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!! :D. Chelsea vs Fenerbache, AS Roma vs Man utd and Barcelona vs Schalke! alright im gonna end it here, nite ppls! :)

No comments: