Thursday, April 17, 2008

sit and wonder

so im not gonna say anything about today cause nothing much happened but this is what happened when I didnt come to sch on tuesday. I didnt go to school on tuesday becausebecause.. i woke up at 710 :|. when I woke up I was like "OMG what time is it? why is it so bright?!"pretty much just slacked at home studying bio,guitar,watch movies online etc. it rained heavily soon after so it was pretty good to just sit down and play the guitar cause the rain makes everything calm and peaceful. it makes you miss people and think about lots of stuff also :x

I watched this documentary about bears. HAHA you're never gonna guess how this one bear gets its food. It went into this person's house and ignored everyone inside it even though they're all terrified and it just went straight to the kitchen. ate only cereals,fresh from the oven brownies(can you believe it?! BROWNIES!!) and ovaltine then walked off. ahaha and its common for black bears to go in people's house and steal food,best thing is that they're totally harmless to human unless really provoked. see bears are cute little things :DDDDDD... yet humans kill hundreds of thousands of their kind each year. frickin cruel ppls

this sat maybe we're having a match at west spring's field. hopefully it rains cause I LOVE playing soccer in the rain. Its like as if im better playing in the rain cheywahh ahahaha.. so if you guys wanna see us play,do come in the morning okay :D. I keep thinking about....some stuffs. in class. you know,stuffs. :( HAHA ok i just remembered,this made my day.

Johnson & Jing Jie: eh see the fishes all die sia! all floating!
Lin Xiang(with utmost confidence): where got? the fish is SLEEPING lah what die..
Johnson
: HAHAHA eh hello, who told you that when fish floats that means its sleeping?
Lin Xiang: really what?
Johnson: okok, its sleeping okay? sleeping you know! sleeping. ahahahaha


I could talk about more stuff but my mind is occupied with lots of thoughts lah. maybe im just being paranoid.. anyways I have to sleep now and tmr is my air rifle tryout so hopefully I can do well yeah? i'll make an entry about it tmr or something.
gnite and sweet dreams guys! :)

No comments: