Friday, April 18, 2008

Falling under.

today is such a terrible day.. my day pretty much just went crashing down to the ground even before the day started.

- maths period,55 mins felt like 55 hours... of getting nagged at
- phy period, mr 'hitler' got pissed at me for no reason?
- recess, realised that I left my money on my table at home when already queued up
skip to later
- went back to school for air rifle thingy, isaac and the coach taught me a lil bit. then out of nowhere,ms tham just appeared and said no I cant join cause im sec 5. WTF?! I didnt even get to shoot even once. atleast if let me shoot and if I sucked,then can say that. Isaac also agreed with me about her being a bitch
- tried pleading to mr soh but he just made fun of the situation. nice ah?
- played soccer at the field but apparently my teammates sucked like crap and I got mud all over my uniform cause some idiot kicked the ground instead of the ball.
- got informed that there will be no match tmr.. :(
- went to johnson's house. played fifa 08. lost like alot of the games at the very last minute. for example 90th,91th minute etc.
- while writing this entry,my laptop's power cable got loose and therefore I have to write everything again cause theres no draft. wow.

ugh, irritating ok. Im so disappointed cause I didnt get into the shooting club.. I have to get good marks to get to Ngee Ann now. hopefully I get to NP even though my cca point is pathetic as hell.. anyways I changed my mind on joining guitar club. I played the guitar at the canteen just now and I was surprised that many of their members dont know how to play it yet. I dont have anything against people who dont know how to play the guitar but it just seems like theres too many people who dont know how to do that in the club. whats the point of being in the guitar club then? :/

well looking at the bright side, atleast Johnson gave me 20 of his ps2 games. :D.. well to think of it,thats the only thing thats good so far for today. ahaha okay I remember something! :D this happened few weeks back..

me: eh saac,I wanna join shooting club lah. can or not?
Isaac: I think can ah..
Kamal: NOOOO! dont let him join sia.
Isaac: why?
Kamal: People join shooting club to shoot at targets. if you let him join,this bugger will start shooting at people you know!


ahahha..kamal is always full of crap... like me! :D see its good to have friends like that! you'll never get bored of them ahaha. speaking of which fairuz is trying to plan an outing soon. I dont know where he wants to go but if you guys are okay with that,im going :D. Probably after common test cause next monday is already english paper. well im gonna cheer myself up by stuffing as much food as possible.
nite guys! :)

No comments: