Friday, April 25, 2008

they're for themselves, it doesnt matter what they say

heloooo ppls! :D this week has been a busy week cause mon-weds theres common test and im really studying hard these days. good boy mah! and im actually doing quite good in catching up on my studies ok! ahaha.. anyways PE on tues,had such a great time playing soccer with the guys in 5B. it was somewhat a street soccer match between 5b and a combination of sec 2+3+4.. we only had like 6 guys while they had like 11? BUT, we managed to win by 9-4. we played outside the hall while it was raining. I scored 5 goals MUAHAHA :D Johnson scored 1,Jing Jie scored 1,Alastair scored 1 and Lin Xiang scored 1. it was weird cause previously most of them just wanted to play BBall during PE until they played Street! now they're hooked to playing street soccer cause its so intense and fast paced ahaha.

anyways I dont remember much happening on the other days except for today but I remember me playing soccer with Johnson when a swarm of bees decided that it would be fun to chase us. so we ran,like idiots. -_- we didnt even disturb the hive wth? anyways this laptop cable is really irritating and ive been trying to finish this entry but everytime I do,it will turn off just as im finishing.. i'll save the other funny stuffs for another time cause im really exhausted right now and im getting a little annoyed by my computer cable.. ugh

anyways went to johnson's house just now to play some war game on his ps3 :D. we work so well in a team man ahaha. who needs squads to win war when you can have us! cheywahh ahaha.. I surprised him just now by being at his BBall match but they lost against a really good team. nonetheless,hes still quite good. besides, sometimes you just have to lose. He was really shocked to see me support him by being there ahaha.. brother what!

well I cant help but to admit that ive been very very mean to lots of people in school lately. its like.. hard to explain but I kind of think about it more as to 'returning the favor'. im getting sick and tired of these kind of stuff and everytime I try to avoid it by being polite,all I get is shit from people.. maybe I should not be mean? pfft. I wont really go in deep..maybe another time cause im sleeeeeepy right now..

its 12:21am,im gonna go off now cause im really really tired and my eyes weigh like a ton! i'll update it some other time. oh yeah late news but CHELSEA drew with liverpool 1-1 at anfield. chelsea is going to play at home ground next 2 weeks and chelsea has a good home record! support chelsea okay ppls! support chelsea = me love you long time! :D ahaha. CHELSEA!!
gnite guys! :D

No comments: