Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brighter




I know this is late news but CHELSEA WON FENERBACHE 2-0! yay!! :D Frank Lampard and Michael Ballack scored!! but the more recent news is that Man Utd won AS Roma 1-0 and Barcelona won Schalke 1-0 so its gonna be Chelsea vs Liverpool and Man Utd vs Barcelona. great matches :D. I was hoping that Roma would beat Man Utd but De Rossi's miss for the penalty kick pretty much ended their hope.

so anyways im feeling really bland tonight. I just feel as if something is amiss. ok maybe I am missing some people... so much.

well im gonna go off now cause I cant even think of things to write.. its 1022 now and I have been staring at the screen with blank thoughts for quite sometime now ahaha. so I shall find something better to do like sleep..this is probably one of the most weird entry I have ever made ahaha. I got nothing else to say so im gonna end it here, bye ppls! :D

No comments: