Tuesday, April 29, 2008

it got alot harder

I havent been updating lately cause im being busy this and that so im gonna make it up by making this entry a long one! I'll probably update much much more these days so stick around to see if I update these days. I wanted to blog yesterday but Jack and Halim stopped by my house so I didnt have the time to do it.. so sorry for the ppls who ask me to blog yesterday and I said i'd do it :x Had PE today and played soccer once more. I taught Johnson how to shoot free kick and theres noticeable improvement! :D we went against the same opponents from last week and we won 2-1. both goals scored by me yay! hehe :D. Chelsea won Man Utd on sat 2-0. Michael Ballack scored 2! tonight is man utd vs barcelona and tmr is Chelsea vs Liverpool at chelsea's homeground stamford bridge. Support the blues! Chelsea yeah?! :D



anyways yesterday Halim came first around 5 and he wanted to play Resident Evil 4.. apparently that guy has a fascination for hitting zombies with everything he can find ahaha. planks,metal bar,knife and even brooms. I bugged him alot while he was playing cause I played misery business and pressure to him ahhah. Jack came around 8 and we started playing lots of songs in my house cause Halim also brought his guitar. HAHA I remembered this incident happening when me and Jack played pressure from paramore.

Halim: eh shut up la. dont play paramore songs can? irritating sia,I wanna play game la.
Jack: play ah nobody disturb you what
Halim: you forgot that parasol got you whacked ah?
me: what you have against paramore ah?
Halim: its irritating!
me: no its not, you just have bad taste ahaha. who doesnt like paramore?!
**pause**
Halim: eh I wanna go home ah. (in a serious tone)
me: wth joking only then wanna go home. -_-


ahaha Halim is a great friend though! anyways he didnt go home after that happened and we played last summer! they left around 10 plus and I was already very tired so I couldnt update my blog. got some homework done and went to bed at 11 plus if im not wrong. speaking of which, Im pretty upset right now cause.. its like everytime I do my work or get tuition from the JC thing every saturday, I seem to be actually improving in maths cause I use the methods. but then when any test comes, I forget all the methods and fail the test. its like study so hard,no improvement. Ive been improving alot in humans,phy and bio cause ive been studying but then for maths its seems like.... UGH. like just now,im doing the maths mock exam paper and suddenly she comes up to me and marks two questions. and put a 'horrible!' there and now I cant do the whole paper cause got no mood. I put a ' :( ' beside the remark ahaha.

Exams are around the corner and I can tell that everyone is in the study mood. Everyone's been busy studying so got no time to go out/chat/etc. I got no study partner so I have to study all by myself. its definately better if I actually have someone to study with all the time. especially if the person has a great impact on you in a way ahahah :D. that would be good cause I'd pass my subjects with flying colours while having fun studying with the person :D. great source of motivation :P. I just need someone like you know..

well im gonna go off now cause I have to get my work done. Friday is MT prelims and next monday is the maths paper. I have to work harder cause I really really have to get to NP. I dont care if my CCA points is pathetic as hell, I just need to get to NP. besides they dont really care about cca points in poly. only a small amount of courses. mostly CCA points are for JC. ok I should get back to my work now,im gonna try to update more frequently these days and to those who are having papers tmr, all the best and good luck! dont get stressed up so think of happy thoughts!
sweet dreams & good nite ppls :D

No comments: