Saturday, April 5, 2008

right now you're the only reason im not letting go.

so today is like so damn frustrating. ever feel like the day just isnt going your way and its like every little thing just pisses you off. ok I may be going overboard by saying that everything pisses me off cause that just means im an angry emo kid,which im NOT. its just that anything that pisses you off a little just like sums up to make it worse. actually to think of it,this week hasnt been going that well thats why I havent been blogging lately. so lemme try making this entry a little longer than usual :P

ok so today, was supposed to go maths tuition(MATHS you know.. MATHS!! not any other subject but MATHS. you know anot?!!) but I decided to not go cause got match.. so I was supposed to surprise the guys at jurong when I arrived cause they thought i'd be going to tuition but I was the one who got surprised. guess what? opponents didnt come so we all just wasted time coming there. I just feel like.. UGH IRRITATING OK. #$#@!%$! but atleast aidil got apologise lah and that meant alot to me.. cause I know how its like to plan something so hard then people just mess it up. oh trust me I know how it feels like......and it hurts. :/ eh thats wayyy out of the topic but I really do understand what aidil is going through.. he broke his leg and is itching for soccer just as soon hes recovered so cant blame him..must blame the opponents. idiots. UGH.

ok so me,jouhar,mizi,fairul and syarif decided to go to IMM and we saw this cute soccer boots for babies ahaha.. one is like almost the size of my palm only bigger and the other is smaller than my palm.. ahaha so cute man!





Me and mizi kinda wanna buy it if we have our own children in the future ahaha. I'll make sure my son will turn into the next kaká.. without getting dark! or maybe send him to singing school? woo! :D so had lunch there and wanted to see if halim is working at the swensens there or not cause thats what I heard from jack.. this and that happened etc went home bla bla bla. slept. **shows signs of frustration**

here, i'll give you a clue on whats pissing me off lately,'funny' convo in sch between me and johnson.

johnson: eh bro,go for her ah. she like you what. go ah dont disappoint her!
me: dont want lah.
johnson: you sure anot? she SO like you.
me: and i SO dont like her. and i SO like someone else. ALOT. and you totally know that.
jonhson: go lah!
me: eeee dont want lah! >:(

I dont know what else to say about that :/.. thats what you get when you start being too good to people.. and im not referring to johnson.. someone else in our sch.I think its better for me to not to talk to any girl in sch and be a loner. yeah! that would work!!.. i think :x eh I think im gonna go learn other paramore songs now cause this is getting too long.. I can play thats what you get,pressure and crushcrushcrush now! yay!! misery business halfway only.. and the intro from 'decoy' is awesome! the meaning behind the song 'decoy' is evil though :P. I recorded me playing pressure and thats what you get in my phone but I just dont feel like sharing it with you guys :P. which reminds me, paramore has a new vid on 'thats what you get' so check it out if you guys dont know. I love how she looks in the vid ahaha.. so pretty!! :DDDDD mizi needs to come to my house asap and bring his guitar so we can jam on paramore songs all day long. just need vocalist then can.. bah who needs a singer?! what is there to sing to if theres no music :P. i'd be lying if I said that ahaha. Jack could be drummer! I could play lead guitar and halim could be rhythm or vice versa.. then mizi would get the daunting task of being the bassist :P. then we could all lip sync to hayley's voice and act as if a girl's voice is coming out from a guy's mouth. set. HAHA! aha im full of crap :x.

I need to get to houston asap so I have a chance of watching paramore live!! well not to worry,november or december I'll probably go there so yeah :D. sorry if i sound a little pissed but I just am at some ppls but probably not you guys! :D ok time to watch my chelsea, bye guys! :)


No comments: