Monday, April 7, 2008

sweet victory



Best scoreline ever. Man Utd 1 - 4 AC Milan. HAHA :D tmr is chelsea vs fenerbache 2nd leg!! support chelsea ah ppls! im gonna make this entry short cause I itching to play my guitar right now even though its 10:24pm now..well 30 mins of guitar a day is good :P. ok fine for me its not 30 mins more like 3 hours ahaha. im addicted to my guitar lahh. :( I have to find a way to reduce my guitar-ing times.. :/

ok so anyways today has been a fun day in sch cause I feel happy for once,I didnt owe any teacher homework yay! anyways after sch,me,johnson,alastair and lin xiang went to johnson's house where we played his PS3.. rich boy :P.. anyways we mostly played FIFA 08 and it took me sometime to get used to playing it cause its so different from xbox 360 version. you're never gonna guess how much I lost on the first match. 6-1 :(.. but still I got used to it and won again and again :D. Kaká is frickin good in the game.


anyways I called halim last night and we had probably the funniest convo in awhile ahhah so I wanted to let him know that I can play part of misery business now.. this happened LOL

me: hey doode,guess what I can play this song now. guess what song this is.
**plays misery business riff/intro on guitar**
halim: whoaa I never meant to brag but I got him where I want him now whoaaa da da da da..(in a very inflated voice).. fucking irritating sia. I dont know what the hell the song title is but I fucking hate the singer. I will never forget how it made jack kena beaten when hes walking home. stupid dumb bitch. parasol. irritating sia.
me: eh relax ah I just ask you if you know what song it is. I didnt ask for your opinion what ahaha.. besides she IS very talented what..
halim: NO. she just steals the spotlight from everyone else in the band. irritating sia.
me: give me any rock band that doesnt have the vocalist stealing the spotlight. most of the time atleast got little bias towards the vocalist what.. besides why are you angry? ahaha
halim: NO im NOT angry! its just fucking irritating sia. parasol.
me: -.-"

I have no idea how he got so pissed ahhaha..well im gonna go off now nite ppls! :D

No comments: