Monday, April 21, 2008

when it rains.

so im here at home,studying. im not exactly in-the-mood cause im feeling.. down lately. anyways I shall talk about the happy stuffs first haha :D. I played RE4 on my ps2 and its awesome ahaha. I love how theres not much puzzles to solve in this one.. This time its not zombies but rather a parasite infecting the brains of people. heh parasite kinda reminds me of something waaaay back in pri 5 :D.. well the only bad thing about this part is that the enemies are running around like insects with knives and stuff. scaaaaary. nonetheless, i'll kill them all anyways MUAHAHA!! I MUST finish this part cause... ok I have a confession. I never really had the guts to play Resident Evil series cause when I was a little kid,I always watched my brother play it on our sega saturn. everytime he wanted to play it,he would call me to sit beside him cause.. "two brains are smarter than one"
pfft,so much for that.. Resident evil 1 & 2 gave me nightmares when I was small ok! :(

anyways I went to jack's place on sat and we talked about lots of stuff..
I was supposed to meet jack and halim on sunday cause they wanted to go out but I didnt want to cause tmr is common test. I guess they went somewhere without me then.. Halim's having one week off starting from tmr so I think he'll be going to my house to learn new songs real soon yay! ahaha I miss my funny conversations with him... but not as much as me missing someone though :x

anyways I talked to my crazy cousin Affie cause she was asking me for advice. its about when your close friend tells you that she/he has feelings for you and you dont want to be more than just friends but dont wanna hurt him. I really dont want my couz to hurt the guy cause shes really close with him so I gave her good advice! :D.. I think some of you guys may be getting the picture of whats making me feel down these days. speaking of which,some bloody irritating people in the school are nosing into my business. damn irritating ah. like.. !$%#@.. UGH. I would be angry at them but that just means im stooping to their level so I wont do it. its better if I keep my mouth shut anyways cause im better than that :P but its also hard to keep quiet if ppl keep talking behind your back. heh, pfft whatever just few more months and i'll be out of this school anyways. Ngee ANNNNNN!! :D

well today's english paper isnt that hard, Im sure alot of people chose the 'money or happiness' compo.. but I think that 350 words in under 1 hr is a little too fast. well tmr is history source based so all the best to everyone! ok sudden feeling of having absolutely no mood to type anymore. I shall stop here cause I just feel like stopping. i'll update soon.. 90% of the time when im 'busy' on msn means im writing an entry so thats when you guys should check out my blog asap :D
well im gonna go get my stuff ready for tmr.. gnite guys! :D

No comments: