Thursday, October 2, 2008

thunder

hello ppls! :D this is gonna be a short entry because I have to study soon. yesterday was hari raya and overall I think it was okay. this year its not really exciting for some reason. I also didnt get enough sleep so I was feeling very lethargic the whole time. nonetheless, its still okay because I get to meet my cousins.

Alot of people didnt come to sch today because they're probably tired. I slept at 1am last night and I really didnt want to go to sch at first but I forced myself to go because im a good boy now what :D. Jas and Kamal told me that starting from next wednesday, the students who are taking their O's dont have to come to sch if they dont want to. that means I can do my self-study at home. its not confirmed yet but I really hope its true because I'd rather study at home than do other school papers in class. I can definately cover more topics that way especially for subjects like maths and humans.

Chelsea had their champions league match against Cluj earlier today and the final score is 0 - 0. Drogba has a knee injury so he'll be out for quite sometime. Man Utd won Aalborg 3 - 0. Berbatov scored 2 and rooney scored 1. I think Berbatov is finally getting used to it. okay I should stop talking about soccer now haha.

Paramore just released a new song called 'decode' people! you guys can hear the song at paramore's website. okay im gonna go study now. Im not going to sleep anytime soon because im waiting for 12 midnight wahhaha. im gonna wish someone a happy bday :D. see I told you, I never forget about people's bday. especially people like.. you know :D. ahaha alright im gonna end it here. I have to go put some of the photos that ive uploaded here in my blog for these past few months on my friendster(finally!).
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: