Saturday, October 25, 2008

i will not choke on failure.

hello ppls! :D so we had our maths paper 1 just now and it was doable! All the questions that mizi went through with me came out. well not exactly but its like related so I got atleast some confidence for my paper 1 :D. you know what? initiallu, I thought that the paper was at 2pm. I was planning to memorise all my formulas on the next morning so I slept very early. while I was sleeping, I had this feeling that something was wrong. I woke up around 1am because of that. drank water and I had the sudden urge to check my entry proof. I got so f'ing shocked when I saw '0800'. Drank LOTS of coffee and studied until 715 then went to school. omg im telling you, I was shivering for the whole duration of the paper. nervous like hell. thankfully it all went alright! :D phew. im sure you guys can do it right?

went to eat at banquet with the 5a ppls after the papers and went home to sleep. I actually wanted to go watch the new High School Musical movie in the evening with the 5a people but I was so bloody tired I couldnt even pull myslf out of my magical bed. its a booty trap I tell you! once you lie down, you're never gonna get up. ahhaha im so tired im not even typing properly. wth booty trap -.-. trap booties? I didnt do much for tonight. ahaha ok well I still have 2 free tickets for shaw so im fine about not watching the new HSM. nvm I can use those 2 free tickets after the O's. I just need someone else to go watch a movie with me ah cause theres no way im going alone. nooo. I dont even know why im blogging right now but im gonna go to bed. im gonna update later tonight. for now,
I. need. sleeeeeeeep.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: