Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I love you, Germany.

hello ppls! :D okay this is gonna be a short post because I have to revise my physics so I'll just get straight to the point. History paper just now was alright and I finally managed to finish my paper on time unlike the prelims. SBQ was about CCP, KMT and the Long March. I did Germany for the SEQ because thats my best topic. I kept chanting to myself 'Germany... please dont fail me' and yeah it didnt fail me :D. yesss.. GERMANY!!! :D I only studied Germany and China so if Russia came out, I'd be dead meat. I also told myself that I have to finish the paper on time unlike my prelims. I wrote about 8 pages if im not wrong. oh well, time for me to go study my physics now. I have to go memorise my formulas and some other things. I think im going to sleep around 1am tonight so I can wake up early. All the best for your physics paper tmr!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: