Monday, October 20, 2008

mix match.

hello ppls! :D I havent been updating lately because these days im very busy with my studies like you guys are so im gonna make this entry a long one. I went to Isaac's house to study yesterday and I got home around 1am. I couldnt sleep until 6am -.-. I seriously need to get my sleeping schedule back on track! I think im gonna sleep really early these days. hopefully it'll work or else im gonna have trouble waking up for those early morning papers. luckily theres no paper today except for the chem students.

anyways ever since you guys saw the photo of my relatives during the hari raya outing, alot of people have been asking me how come my family/relatives dont even look close to malay. well the answer is because my whole family has ALOT of mixed people. it all started from my great grandfather. hes portugese while my great grandmother is indo chinese. my other great grandfather is arab and he married a mixed malay + french. from there it kinda spread down from child to child. the two american teenagers you guys saw in the photo are my cousins. the handsome one is called Danny while the girl is Lyana. they're also mixed american + malay. theres french, indo chinese, american, portugese, malay, spanish and arab blood in our whole family. alot of my uncle/aunts are mixed and they married a mixed person. most of the time their children will be damn pretty/handsome.

in other words, theres alot of combinations in my whole family. like 2 of my indo cousins Kalisa and Patricia. their dad indo chinese + french and their mom is american. they turned out to be really pretty! I didnt want to tell anyone because I know nobody would believe me until they saw a picture of my relatives ahha. I think that also explains why my sis looks more latin than malay and why im abit fair. my sister's husband or my brother in law is irish + american so I guess it goes on and on. okay well anyways, heres a cover that ive been wanting to put on my blog for quite sometime. you guys have to see this video, her voice is great! :D.



Her name is Alyssa Bernal and shes from San Diego, Texas. quite close to houston actually wahahaahha :D. shes really beautiful and I love her voice! I really love girls who can sing! oh and she really looks like Vanessa Hudgens from HSM! :D :D :D. except that Vanessa is filipino + american while this one is hispanic (mexican + american). oh well both are really pretty anyways :D. mixed people are attractive :D! Hopefully my sis moves to LA next year so I can meet alot of celebrities and attractive people when im there.. like Vanessa Hudgens AHHAHA. dream on herrizal -sigh. eh who knows? :P jk

okay im gonna go get some of my 'chim' words ready for tmr's english paper 1 then im off to bed. for those who are taking the papers tmr, all the best! i'll update tmr.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: