Thursday, October 9, 2008

last day of school

hello ppls! :D I havent updated my blog in almost a week now because I really didnt have the mood to go online. ok so I didnt go to sch on monday and tuesday as I was lazy ahaha :P. I think the class attendance for monday was like only 7? yesterday was the last day of sch for the people taking their O's so I had to come for my report book. we had this little ceremony at the auditorium where they showed us a video that the teachers made for us. omg it made everyone sad :(. anyways miss watie gave the f&n students an envelope each and it has a letter in it. this is what she wrote for me :D



I didnt expect miss watie to give me that ahaha. its really sweet of her to do that for us. wow time flies by so fast. I cant believe its like two more weeks to O's now. oh well im not gonna disappoint anyone so im gonna do my best for the O's.

anyways I finally got to watch camp rock the other night on disney channel (yeah I know im a little late :P). Ive always wanted to watch it but I always get distracted by something else. I loved the scene at the beach where Joe sings 'I gotta find you' to the girl. it was so sweet! I wish I could do that you know. omg it would be so sweet :D! I think movie is quite nice to watch cause it has its touching moments. okay im really tired right now and I dont know why im still awake at 4 in the morning. oh well im gonna go to sleep now.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: