Thursday, October 30, 2008

worried sick

im so fucking worried about my maths paper 2. Physics paper yesterday was doable but for maths, oh my goodness. I forgot that I can use sin/cos rule for right angled triangles and I lost like 5 marks on that question. I didnt do a couple of other questions cause I had no idea how to do it but I DID try so maybe theres method marks somewhere in there. I did do the cumulative graph at the end so maybe that will pull my marks up because its 12 marks and it was doable. I got so worried about that stupid pencil question because everyone had different answers. I did do the sequence, souvenir and the angles in a circle questions though. oh man im worried as hell. hopefully I can balance both paper 1 and 2 so I can atleast get c6 for my maths. I was very satisfied with my paper 1 but its a totally different story for paper 2. omg I wanna go to poly... :(

what if I dont pass my O's all because of maths? I dont even know what to do if that happens... fuck lah I have to stop thinking about that. After the papers, I felt so disappointed and worried about my marks and I still cant stop thinking about it. I cant fail... oh my god. I think IF I dont pass my maths, I'll have to buy the maths O level paper for next year and sit for it again at the end of the year because I think now they can combine certificates. so that means if everything goes wrong, I only have to retake my maths but it'll be a new syllabus. URGH, fuck dammit herrizal stop thinking about failing. just hope for the best.

I dont want to go through the same process all over again. how many times in my life have I gotten so far and I end up ALMOST making it because of 1 stupid thing? its like being the best loser. always second. always 'almost made it'. and theres nobody else to blame except myself. -sigh I really hope I pass my maths. If I get c6 for it, i'll be so damn happy already. please... I just need a c6 for maths. thats all I ask.


theres no point thinking about it because it already passed so lets just hope for the best. hopefully I get a c6 for my maths so I'll be able to go to poly. theres some courses in Ngee Ann that doesnt need maths so its important for me to do well in my other subjects. its so damn irritating because all my subjects are alright except for maths. I just have to do really really well for the other subjects and just hope that I can go to poly. I have bio at 2pm tmr. atleast bio is one of my stronger subjects so I have to do well. im not in the mood right now and I have to study for my bio so im gonna end it here. this is getting too long anyways.
gnite ppls.

No comments: