Wednesday, October 15, 2008

oh next to you and you next to me.

hello ppls! :D im taking a break from studying like hell for the past few hours. anyways yesterday the sec 5 people went out for the hari raya outing and it was so much fun! the first house was raudha's house and then ziq's house. after that we went to mr hisham's house which turned out to be a frickin 4 storey bungalow. Theres even a swimming pool just beside his doorstep. oh my goodness, I WANT a house like that. who knows maybe i'll get that kind of house like 10 or 15 years down the road? no, I must. ahaha :P The pics are with raudha and she didnt upload it yet so I cant show to you guys how his house looks like. The last house was mine and they arrived at about midnight. ahah the girls who saw a pic of my sister told me that she looks latin. ahah I think my sis is gonna be happy when I tell her that :D. they didnt spend alot of time here because everyone was feeling tired so they left early. showered and started revising my maths from 1am to 5 plus in the morning. my sleeping time is totally screwed up now :(.

anyways my mom called the moe and she asked about when we're getting the O level results. the person told my mom that they havent decided the exact date but its around 1st to the 15th of january. that means im only gonna be in houston for a month. eh its more of a bittersweet feeling but still its so unfair. when my sis took her O's, she got 6 months of holiday. wth now its only 2 months. so unfair right?! >:( okay im gonna go to sleep in awhile because theres a mock practical exam for bio later at 8. I dont wanna be a zombie later so I should sleep.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: