Monday, October 27, 2008

4 year record gone down the drain

blah chelsea lost to liverpool 1 - 0 just now. there goes chelsea's 4 year unbeaten run at home -sigh. anyways im really sorry if I didnt update yesterday. I was too tired to update because I was occupied with lots of stuff like revising history and bio. the people who already cleared chem and geog dont have to worry that much this week but unfortunately for me, I have 4 papers this week. Hist, phy, maths paper 2 and bio. I cant wait for the O's to be over! imagine all the things that you're free to do. theres no such thing as 'NO TIME for anything' after the O's. I think ive waited long enough for the O's to be over. okay lah maybe 3 more weeks then I can be happy as hell ahah. for now, I still have to worry about my exams. nvm people, suffer now and we can enjoy as much as we want after the O's! :D anyways watch this ppls! you'll love it. its from a popular movie that im sure you guys have seen before. I dont wanna ruin the fun so you gotta watch the video :D.



arr matey! :P. well ive talked to my mom about me getting my driver's license when I turn 18 next year and shes very supportive about it. hopefully the age limit doesnt change. well im definately driving a car because its much more safer than the motor bike. I dont really like bikes anyways so yeah haha. I can imagine me going to school with my own car wahahaa. that way, my close friends who are going to the same school as me can get a free ride to school everyday :D.

you know if I actually stayed in the states when I was sec 3, I would already be driving by sec 4 because the minimum age to drive over there is 16. thankfully I didnt accept the offer because if I did, i'll be missing lots of people especially you know... her :D. I probably wouldnt even get to see her again after all those years IF I went away during sec 3. now that would've been really sad. BUT it didnt happen so I dont have to worry about that anymore ahahhaa :D
hopefully I do get my driver's license next year. okay well im gonna go back to studying now and I think im gonna go to bed soon.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: