Saturday, October 11, 2008

hot.

hello ppls! :D today is a pretty boring day for me because I didnt do much except study maths and physics. since theres no more school ive already planned to do 8 hours of maths and 4 hours of something else each day. I think if i keep going at this rate, I can atleast pass my maths and other subjects. yeah I know 12 hours of studying seems a little ridiculous but its alright if I start studying from 8 in the morning. that way, I have enough time to use the internet, blog and play my guitar :D. Forward planning is awesome ahaha. besides O's are like in two weeks time and I cant afford to screw up. hur, can you believe it? my sister wants me to study there IF I cant go to poly. I think I can get to poly if I just keep studying like this :D.

anyways me and halim went to peninsula yesterday because he wanted to change the pickup on his guitar. He spent like 300 bucks just to change the pickup. I bought a new set of strings for my guitar, picks and a new guitar strap because the previous one I had is frickin ugly. oh yeah and we met halim's ex schoolmate xingjue while we were waiting at BP's bus stop. I still remember her because we met last year. I think halim has a problem in saying 'hi' to people. I dunno why but its so hard for him to say hi to people. -.-

bah you know what? I just realised that Boston and Houston are totally far from each other. even though it sounds almost the same, its like totally two different places. Houston is in the south while Boston is in the north-east. actually if I was in ohio, that wouldnt really matter because Ohio is just 2 states away from Boston. New York is even better, 1 state away. It took my sis 6 hours to drive from Ohio to New York and thats 2 states away. but for houston ah... totally different story -sigh. I think if I were to live in america, i'd probably live in New York because.. I dunno I just love that place ahaha :D

oh and before anyone asks, New York doesnt have alot of hot angmohs. infact america is NOT filled with hot angmohs everywhere. most of them look normal and not even close to hot. theres alot of people in s'pore who thinks that all angmoh's are hot.. even the normal looking ones. worst part of it is that they'll automatically drool over the average looking white guy they see outside when hes not even hot! pfft very typical. even teemu agrees with me.

On the other hand Canada is.. wahhahaha :D. im telling you, its FILLED with hot girls. eh hello I got good taste okay?! :P. brunettes, blondes, you name it, they have it :D. all im saying is that Canada has hotter people than the US. like Avril Lavigne for EXAMPLE, shes canadian and shes hot! eh but of course US has Hayley Williams :D :D :D. okay I should stop talking about this because I can go on and on about it :P. okay im gonna end it here because im really tired. oh and theres a hari raya outing on monday for the sec 5 people so I cant wait for that :D. eh I cant listen to music because my right ear feels like its going to pop so I might aswell go sleeeeeep. it really hurts :(. I think im gonna have to go to the doctor soon.

oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: