Wednesday, October 22, 2008

lucky

blah I dunno why im still awake now. I wanted to update earlier but I fell asleep and woke up around 3am. I didnt know what to do then so I decided to watch some champions league matches. hur, so much for 'sleeping early these days'. anyways we had our english paper just now and overall it was alright. I just wished that I could've done the composition without rushing so much. I chose question 2 which was about 'greed'. very sad story. Basically my story is like Max Payne + Godfather AHAHHA :D. I wrote about this greedy guy who got rich by dealing drugs with the mafia but he cheated them off their money. wife asks to stop but he disagrees. in the end, he finds his wife lying in a pool of blood on his bedroom floor. she got shot in the head because the mafia found out that he has been cheating them. oh and I ended with 'he realised that money is not the root of all evil, greed is.' somebody wise told me that last time so I just decided to put it in my compo :D. Paper 2 was alright because the passage was pretty interesting. next paper is on friday, maths paper 1. I think I can do it! well, hopefully I can do it :P.

anyways im planning of buying a new guitar. so far i've narrowed it down to 2 choices. The first one is AX-400. Ive tried it already and the sound was wicked! The other one is Atreyu's Dan Jacob signature series, DJ-600. I havent tried out the sound yet but it does look cool doesnt it? :P but im not only going for looks im going for sound also. Heres a picture of the two guitars. first one is ax-400 while the second one is the DJ-600.




If I wanna buy, i'll have to start saving from now because those two guitars range from 900 to 1200 bucks. I dunno, we'll see. okay last thing for the night or eh morning :P. heres another video of Alyssa Bernal but this time its a duet. I absolutely LOVE this video. the lyrics of the song is just wonderful cause it makes perfect sense to me ahhaa :D. really!



so sweet right ahahah :D. alright its time for me to collapse on my bed, hope you guys love the video!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: