Sunday, July 19, 2009

impersonations

Sorry if I havent been updating lately but as you all know, I have been very sick these days and it just sucks up my energy, leaving me restless and lazy :P. first of all I would like to say HAPPY BDAY FIZZ. I think the guys took him out to watch harry potter? haha I hope they had fun :). anyways I met up with Faizal, Syamil, Kawi and Jon just now to play soccer at pending. wah its been awhile since ive played soccer. My stamina is next to nothing now so I really need to do some running asap! But however all of us enjoyed the whole session because we played quite well considering the fact that its our first time playing together.

Anyways I have been delaying this entry for quite awhile now lah and its almost 12:45 :|. I was busy watching youtube videos of this guy doing many cartoon impersonations. Its so funny aha here i'll give you guys the link. This guy is the BEST. HES AWESOME! here's some of his best impersonations in my opinion.

'Ima firin my LAZOR! brrrrr!' AHAHAA - Shoop da Whoop
'HAKUNA MATATA! What a wonderful phrase!' - Timon from The Lion King
'Stars.' - Nemesis from Resident Evil Movie
'Congratulations ladies and gentlemen. You're watching the one billionth joker impersonation on the internet. WHY SO REPETITIVE?!' - Joker from Batman: The Dark Knight
'Hello Jack, we have to move the Island!' - some guy from Lost series



This guy is the best. No contest, here's another one with a lot of cartoon characters including simpsons, ed, edd n eddy, family guy, spongebob squarepants, bugs bunny, tazmanian devil, teenage mutant ninja turtles etc. its damn funny!



aaah omg I cant stop laughing xD. frickin funny impersonations. alright before I end I gotta say that thank god the inflammation of my left tonsil stopped and its not super huge now. My dad said that if by tonight my tonsil is super swollen again, we may have to remove BOTH of my tonsils by surgery like he did when he was young. wah no no no. but my tonsil was really swollen lah it was super hard for me to even swallow my pills. Can you imagine having the pill stuck at your throat walls thus choking you? ugh :x. ah well I gotta go to sleep now so i'll end it here.

No comments: