Monday, July 13, 2009

unexpected source of info

Sorry I couldnt update yesterday ppls, I was really sick and I had no mood to do anything at all. I went jogging in the evening with mom and we talked about lots of things along the way. She was talking about how couples these days decide to have alot of children when they get married. According to her its not a wise thing to do because of the economy right now and I agree with her. I would just have 1 or 2 children at most when I do get married in the future. but im not gonna raise my family in s'pore. I told her that once im done with alot of things like school and NS, i'm definately not going to stay here. Maybe i'll stay here temporarily to get enough money to move there but 1 thing is for sure, i'm definately going to the states with my future wife. oh yea and she also reminded me not to marry a malay girl ahha. its just self preference okay, nothing serious. my mom is cool in so many ways ahha, i love her alot :D.

oh and yeah she also told me that outer beauty is 1 thing but inner beauty is whats important. Rich also doesnt mean that the person is a good choice. It made me realise that there is no such thing as love at first sight. I always get confused about it because I always thought that love at first sight means you get to know the person fully... when it turned out to be the exact opposite. HAH. I am such a dork :x.. my mom also introduced me to this indonesian drama called 'Nikita' and one of the actors is really pretty in my opinion. well to think of it, my mom was right when she said that girls from Jakarta are really pretty because they're either mixed chinese or mixed dutch/french. You know its awkward that my mom told me about this show and the girl.. my mom is cool AHAH. she got good taste! :D



ahhh anyways if I sum it all up, I would say that my mom is probably the coolest mom ever because you never know what is going to come out from her mouth :P. okay anyways i forgot to tell you guys that I am planning to join the SOC if possible when its time for me to serve NS. I like anything related to SWAT team stuff so hopefully I do get it. The pay is good too so I guess we'll have to see. There is a STAR team in singapore but if im not wrong its like the equivalent of commandos in the army. That means they only pick the elites. bah. nvm, Special Operations Command is good enough for me :D.

okay well im getting sleepy as times goes by so I shall hit the sack right now. too tired to go on and the drowsy medicine is kicking in.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: