Wednesday, July 22, 2009

solar eclipse?

alright there will be a partial solar eclipse in singapore at around 8:39am tmr so be outside around that time to look at the sun. i'm a little disappointed cause we decided to cancel children of the night cause our vocalist isn't ready for it. WHYYYYYYYYYY?! its his song choice! bah, nvm. anyways me and halim practiced our 7 songs last night and its going very well :D. the theft is complete, feel good drag is 90% done and children of the night is 75% done. you can see why I was excited to play those songs. We'll be playing at the gossip bar at 4pm this saturday so if you want to come, buy the tickets from me! Katherina will also be performing there at 5pm so its gonna be a blast! :D. oh and i'm also gonna cut my hair tmr at gombak at night cause its getting long. It feels damn uncomfortable lah. tmr is also my go-back-to-school day after 6 days of MC. okay im gonna end it here, remember solar eclipse guys! i'll update tmr!

No comments: