Saturday, July 11, 2009

holy goodness

i've decided to remove my previous entry because its something personal. the song is nice though. heh anyways i'm gonna update my blog as promised so here we go!

Mizi has one of those dream car entries so i'm gonna make one too :D. Okay, top 5 for me.

Number 5: 2009 Nissan GTR. Great looking car especially with body kits on it. You could replace the front gtr logo with a decepticon logo and it will still look good :D.



Number 4: Porsche Cayman! It looks so good with a nice spoiler, unfortunately it doesnt have a spoiler in this picture. see even the hot woman is attracted to the car!



Number 3: Audi R8. Like mizi said, whoever designed this car is a genius. It looks good, the engine sound is loud as hell and its every boy's dream to have one. kudos to the guy who made this.



Number 2: The Almighty Lamborghini Reventon. Only 20 made in the entire world. 18 of them are already reserved by people who have enough money to waste 3 million dollars for a car. It looks like a stealth fighter!



Aaaand my number one car. All time Favourite: Porsche Carrera GT. It's not even available in Singapore so I can continue dreaming. If i could get my hands on one of these... ohh the things I would do with it. I'll be getting tons of requests from people to give them a ride home AHAH. dream on Herrizal, maybe one day. Start off slow first.



Alright so that sums up this entry. Yes its all about cars. Boys will be boys ahha. okay im gonna end it here because this entry is pointless. i'll update later with a much more meaningful post. for now, i'm gonna collapse on my bed and listen to some songs.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: