Thursday, July 16, 2009

like a sombooooooodee

my temperature was 38.8 degrees celcius yesterday but now its lower.. so yes, I am sick. the school didnt let me enter because I was sick :O. oh well, whatever. its not like I like the school anyways so its a win-win situation. I'm on MC for 2 days but the doctor said if I'm not feeling any better, I should come back. aaaargh. anyways katherina's gig at ngee ann poly just now was okay but the equipment there sucks so bad. SX amp? come on, even my amp is better than that... and my amp is considered to be sucky! :x nvm rockfest coming soon, what lies within and katherina, 25th of July. :D

i'll update soon i guess, as for now. i'm gonna crash out. like a someboooodee fuc you bic! i hate uuu! ahaha. enjoy this guys! (this is part one, there is part 2 on youtube!)

No comments: