Tuesday, July 28, 2009

pushing me away!




oh my goodness. words cannot describe how beautiful the song is and chester bennington sang it with such raw emotion! I decided to listen to some old LP song a few days back and I stumbled upon this video and i was hooked by it ever since. This shows the soft side of Linkin Park and shows what an amazing vocalist they have! I used to listen to the normal version of 'pushing me away' all the time but Ive never heard the piano version. I used to listen to that song and 'my december' all the time when I was a kid. Confession: I felt really lonely when I was young okay. no more, no less. thats why I got hooked with them since Hybrid Theory. alright, enjoy the video guys :D.

You know what? I dont even know what else to say because I keep getting hooked by the video :D. i'll update tonight because I know I had something to say but I totally forgot what it was because of the video AHAA. ok ok, off to bed.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: