Saturday, July 18, 2009

it's hard to speak without a tongue.

if youre wondering why im updating my blog at such a time, its because I woke up from my sleep about an hour ago. The left side of my throat feels like its really swollen and I can't even sleep in peace. I went to the doctor again yesterday and he gave me more medicine because the initial ones he gave didn't seem to work. blah so that means I have to swallow like 5 or 6 pills 3 times a day :(.

Its damn painful lah especially when I swallow those pills. Its like putting pressure on the swollen part everytime I swallow someting. I almost puked on atleast 2 of those 6 pills just now heh. stupid high fever... I hope I dont get throat infection and end up in the hospital like Aidil. You know to think of it, isnt it the same thing that happened to aidil? I hope my throat stops swelling because I can't sleep!!! I cant even open my mouth wide let alone talk properly without it hurting like crap. BAH. nvm im gonna force myself to sleep. i'm damn grumpy so I shall end it here.

No comments: