Thursday, July 9, 2009

where'd you go?



That was the saddest part of the whole memorial :(. I watched it live that night at 3am on cnn. it was damn sad lah :(. Especially when her daughter Paris said 'ever since i was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. and I just want to say I love him... so much'.

omg it was so emotional. everyone who has a heart felt sorry for her. omg i had tears in my eyes when she said that okay! *sniff*. like i said anyone who has a heart would feel sorry for her! RIP Michael Jackson.

i'm currently waiting for sch to end. i forced myself to go to school just now even though I was lazy. reached school around 1050am and here I am ever since. still waiting for it to end because i'm getting sleepy as hell. I have to study when I get home cause i've been slacking lately. i'll update tonight so look out for it. alright i'll end it here, i'll update later tonight ppls! :D

No comments: