Sunday, March 30, 2008

august rush

August Rush is awesome!! so I was rotting at home learning misery business then out of the blue my mom brought me to watch August Rush :D I guess she somehow knew that I wanted to watch it or something? must be bro... BUT! the plot was brilliant and i'll give it a rating of 4.5 out of 5. that reminds me,Ive been wanting to watch the Bourne Ultimatum and National Security again.. I LOVE national security man ahahaha.. probably gonna watch it tonight if im not tired..

**guy accidentally locks himself out of his car and the only way is through the window of the car**
guy: what does it look like im doing?
cop: sir do you need help or are you stealing the car?
guy: oh? so a black man puts his hand in his car you call it stealing. If a white guy puts his hand in a car,you probably give him a good Samaritan award. You probably figured out that hes just going around turning off people's lights.


and of course, this ahaha


see its a good movie! ahhah if you havent watch it yet, go watch it on the web!.. such a funny movie, you cant miss it! anyways, im proud to say that I am bucking up on my studies! Had maths tuition in sch just now from 8am to 12. JC students teaching. so apparently I was the only one there at first and it was like 1 on 1 tuition.. I felt like abit malu at first cause you know some easy easy questions also I didnt know how to do but the tuition teacher kinda gave me confidence so we kept going on and on. i feel satisfied cause like I always thought I cant do maths but the fact is,I can actually learn damn fast! she said like its not too late now to learn and my mistakes are always either careless or Its just that I dont uds the concept so there is still time.. and failing maths means not even eligible for any course in poly.. so die-die must pass maths. atleast someone is there to guide me now so I have a better chance! :D

kinda saw our sch band practicing like mad just now even under the hot sun.. I was kinda impressed at their devotion so I wish them all the best for their upcoming competition.. I think its SYF right? well anyways good luck! :)
well im gonna go off now cause my bro wants to use the pc and im gonna go eat now.. nite guys & sweet dreams!

No comments: