Friday, May 2, 2008

these are times we'll miss



if you're wondering what the thing is on the whiteboard, its a mindmap about Haaziq and Kamal! ahaha. I got it from mabel's blog. ahaha everyone in 5A contributed to this mindmap even kamal and haaziq! I did too! :D from the mindmap.. you can probably guess which one is mine,the ugly and small handwriting.. psst toothless ahaha. we can conclude that haaziq has a smelly wallet and kamal is also known as 'the toothless one' :D. we drew more after this but then sadly nobody took a pic :( no fair lah I wanna be in 5A! remember ah, outing soon after Common Tests! Fairuz's idea so dont ask me about it. ask him! :P totally out of topic but I finished Resident Evil 4! see I told you every zombie that tries to mess with me gets killed muahhaha :D

so MT prelims just now was quite alright,I could do it cause its not that hard so I think you guys can do it too right? kamal and Isaac didnt come cause kamal already did his O lvl MT papers and Isaac took CLB. next paper is maths. blah. anyways singapore is like so HOT now. I think its global warming? its definately scary ah cause what if the temperature goes higher than this? anyways CHELSEA won Liverpool 3-2 at stamford bridge and the aggregate for both home and away game is CHELSEA 4-3 Liverpool :D. so CHELSEA meets Man Utd in the UEFA Champions League Finals on 21st May! Come on guys support the blues!! Chelsea all the way!! :D

im getting help from Mizi for my maths! im gonna work my ass off to get my maths marks to something atleast eye catching. well Im gonna end it here cause I dont really have anything else to talk about cause I kinda miss someone right now :(. i'll update real soon! im gonna find something better to do now, bye ppls! :D

No comments: