Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand

Ok so Man Utd won Arsenal 4-0 HAHAHAHA. and Chelsea won 3-1 courtesy of Frank Lampard and Kalou :D. anyways sorry if I didnt update last night cause I was up all night watching like 4 mathces LOL. Those two up there and Liverpool vs Burnsley and the best match of the night, International Friendly: ITALY VS PORTUGAL!! Omg I forgot how damn good Italy is..no wonder they're champs of 2006 World Cup. anyways they won 3-1! ok enough of the highlights now back to my post about sending my sis to the airport..






so thats my sis and her husband at the airport terminal 3.. you know it feels like shes only been here for like a week..time passes so fast when you're having fun haha.Sis just called and said that shes there already after like a total of 25 hrs of flight.. here to hong kong,then to LA,then to Houston. omg. That reminds me of the time I went to the states at sec 3 and had to suffer 21 hours in the plane while an irritating little boy kicks my chair 24/7. >:(. ugh. I was trying to get some sleep :(.



anyways I bought Popeyes chicken from T3. omggg delicioussss. **spasm** The last time I had popeyes was back at the states hahaha..then what did I do next? oh ya went to Gombak to my aunts house and well talked for abit then walked around Gombak for uhh.. no reason at all? ahaha don wanna tell you :P. all I can say is, reminisce. ok anyways played soccer yada yada the end.nothing exciting to talk about lah hahaha. oh! I got one! well my sis asked me once what I wanna do after Poly and NS and I said i dunno.. and she said that If i got no goals to aim then its gonna be hard.. (haha seriously it MAY sound funny to you) ok then my plan is..after NS i'll probably like.. get married or most probably engaged first if do have a girl at that point of time. OK OK HERES THE BEST PART! Listen Listen!

once engaged right, 'i'll take her to go outside the country like houston or something and do my Uni there while engaged' :D set! HAHAHA. eh why cannot ah? its a goal! I will achieve that I tell you! just wait! but then right..if cannot go to houston still nvm,can study in s'pore and i'll just wait for the right time to go out of the country WITH the girl! haha! im so ambitious.. eh still its a good thing that atleast im aiming for something now :).. but no girl ah.. ahya. oh and Ive changed the song in my blog cause eh.. I feel like it. I love the song!! nite ppls! :D

Cause you know, you know,That I love you
I have loved you all along,And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore <3 i miss you.

No comments: