Monday, February 25, 2008

Mrrroawrr CATFIGHT!

anyways Ive been trying to find out why my shoutbox is acting up weird..must be the database or something. anyways I did my research last night till 3am :|. 8 pages! nope its not copy and paste! Quality than Quantity! :P hmm today has been like.. possibly the weirdest day of this month. I was surprised that I got 15/25 for english even though I came like 10 mins late and I didnt do like 4 questions + the 6 meanings?. Only me,johnson,maria and Jerrold passed so its pretty sad abit lah.. & Maria got highest so congrats to her :)

for the ones that didnt pass,come on ppls you can do it! :) dont give up just yet! its only common test so dont worry so much! Bio paper was alright,doable.. anyways the highlight of the day was the catfight in the canteen. Its all Jovin's fault mind you! Because of her Jas got into trouble..and Jas even said sorry. for those of you who didnt get to catch it,basically it really was a cat fight. like literally! im not talking about yelling and shouting each other names and stuff but this was like pushing,shoving,slapping of face,pulling of hair etc. waaahh wth! I dont blame Jas for retaliating cause I would do the same if some bastard just comes up to me and slaps me even though I say sorry. ahya,kids these days.. and the other girl who slapped Jas,was Jovin's friend and the girl was only sec 3! HAHA yes yes! I MUST tell you guys this..so I was talking to Jas and me and kamal had to go so we were a in a rush.. then it turns out I accidentally bumped into this sec 1 malay girl who's like with a group of girls also ah..all sec 1 and shorter than I am then this happened LOL.

**accidentally bumps into the little girl on my back,not facing her btw**
girl: OI!
me: What?! (I WAS about to say sorry okay :P)
**turns back to face her**
little girl: WATCH where you..
**looks above and looks at my face with a terrified look**
litte girl: uhh. **walks away with friends**
*pause*
me: eh kamal what the hell just happened?
kamal: HAHAHAHA

HAHAHHA im still laughing from that incident just now.. Kamal was beside me and he was laughing too! like you could see the girl's expression from angry to terrified in a split second HAHAHA. see im laughing again ahaha im so mean :x. and to think I was the one who bumped into her :/.. I dunno how come people scared of me one?! im a good person okay! serious! like people will say sorry to me like a billion times when they think they pissed me off..but the fact is,they didnt piss me off! like for example, bonfurt accidentally kicked the marker to my shoe and he said sorry like atleast 10 times to me then it just got irritating after that lol :/. but most of the time, Im a happy person! :DDDD. see I told you today is the WEIRDEST day of the month. anyone agree with me? haha

eh okay I think im gonna go back to revising for F&N. tmr is the last paper then atleast its over!
I think right,my entires have been quite boring without pics.. nvm,next one I'll get atleast 1 pic! nite ppls! :D

No comments: