Sunday, February 24, 2008

Push it to the limit

wow oh god its 1020 now and I still have TONS of work to do -_-. WTH?! my body is aching like mad,my head is getting dizzy,i still have 3 COMPOSITIONS to do and to top it off,i still got like 8 more pages of research. Wait I just remembered something! guess what? Bio paper tmr morning. I think my head can explode.. ARGH. irritating. I need to relax and put my head up high. you know its quite funny how like im doing my coursework and typing stuff out,i'll suddenly,out of the blue, sing 'you taught my heart,a sense I never knew I had,I cant forget..' and plug my guitar immediately to play it ahah. then right when its like 30 mins into playing,this came across my mind: OH MY GOD COURSEWORK DUE IN 12 HOURS TIME. wth am i doing playing the guitar. LOL ahh ok back to work,i'll update some other time :).

No comments: