Sunday, February 10, 2008

right now its killing time.



Nice ah my sis's Iphone? haha.. nothing much exciting going on today except for my sis and her husband going to Thailand for 3 days so yeah I got the house all to myself these days :D. Cant believe that the long weekend is over and that we have to go back to school.. :(. not fair man. ahya I think I can just suffer for 1 more year then it'll be smooth sailing knowing that O's are over :)

Anyways I tried calling just now and well funny story really. NO ANSWER. -_-. kns. 2ND TIME YOU KNOW!! -.- and I got a strong feeling that someone doesnt want me to call her. like how to say ah? gut feeling. but I think its only gut feeling? haha. I hope. I cant believe im getting affected by just 1 measly missed call haha.. ok lah fineee I think its unintentional ok? :). But its starting to get irritating ah.. ABIT only. Hahaha see im getting a little frustrated.. bah. lol i tell you ah this one is like the 2nd time i called and like if the 3rd time i call then like this again, im done calling lol. Im gonna call like tmr or the day after at like an earlier time like 7 or something. THEN RIGHT. if sleeping ah, I also dunno what to say ah haha.. call also very hard ahya.. sad man. sad. its like part of me say its somewhat intentional but part of me also says its not.
Gut Feeling vs Reality. If its intentional ah im gonna start killing people who gave me false hope.. like YOU AH TRAVIS! >:(. haha. joking. ahya tell you what,i'll just call tmr or the day after. then we'll see who is right and who is wrong. anyways changed the song in my blog cause imeem being a bastard and putting my lifehouse song to 30 secs.. this song is sweet :D. and i love sweet songs :P. k lah gnite :D.

"and i stood at a distance,to feel who you are. hiding myself in your eyes."

No comments: