Monday, February 4, 2008

crazy siblings

helooo ppls :).. sorry if I havent been updating lately but its because my sis and my bro in law are in s'pore right now so I have to I guess entertain them.. well i'll update about sat :) haha i almost forgot how crazy my sis is.. i'll explain later :P




Yeah thats terminal 3.. its frickin beautiful but then I forgot to take more pics -_-.. the 2nd pic isnt my sis and her husband though.. some random ppls that decided to walk infront of me.. well it took only 10 mins for my sis to be mad at me for the stupidest of all reasons LOL.so I was playing fifa08 on my bro's PSP in the taxi and she was like 'hey turn off your damn psp volume to mute. NOW!' so I turned it down to low and she was like 'NO I SAID MUTE!', 'but you can barely hear the damn thing! -_-..I CAN BARELY HEAR THE THING!!' ahaha I forgot how mean she is at times :P.so I guess it has been a crazy weekend for me cause of my sis :). she was saying how different I look from the last time we met ahaha.. and can you believe it,i told her that in 5 years time i'll be like the deal or no deal hunks. i'll be HOT. and she AGREED! HAHAHA.

me: hey sis,u know the deal or no deal hunks edition? yeah I told mom that i'll be like that in 5 years time.JUST WAIT!
sis: yeah I know you will..you already have a cute face. but better dont fucking turn gay ah!


ahaha see atleast someone is supporting me :D.you just wait! i'll be hot!! then if i have a girl by then she'll never leave me ;). muahaha. so anyways I told sis everything. well she gave me goood advice ahah and shes rooting for me to call her :/. you know, 'her'. oh wait you dont know :P.fine i will.. one of these days :). but nervous lah! -_-.. and I still stand by my words that IF she explodes at me, i'll fucking kill you ppls who ask me to call. serious. well didnt go to sch today so I had the luxury of having free time to take pointless pics ahaha..omg im being such a bad kid.. someone needs to stop me from being bad again :(.woke up at 845.. ahya.. OH YA thats because sis ask me to order macs. AT 430 AM.. omg. i was so pissed.. 'ki,go order mac for me.. NOW! faster lah wake up im hungry'.. 'WTH? what do you think im doing now?' -_-.. but I still love her ahaha. and my house is full of laughs during the weekends cause the whole family is here. me,bro and sis just fooling around at home :). oh and she wants me to go to houston after my O's for like 3 months? but it depends cause... im gonna miss some ppls..you know ppls like 'her'.. :(.ahah. see how..not confirmed yet.anyways I just HAVE to share this with you ppls ahaha its from the bulletin I forwarded from Norrizam.



- Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
- When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.
- Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
- Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.


HAHAHAHA every single one of them is so true GO READ IT ALL!.. anyways if u wanna read the whole thing its here, just copy and paste it :) http://www.friendster.com/bulletin.php?bid=34122217&uid=42300373
ill try to update more okay.. anyways yeah travis,carmen,sis and whoever else whos asking me to call, I will :). one of these days okay? butbut.. scared!Its not easy in my situation right now okay? I think im really shy at times..especially towards someone you really love.... ahya..its the thought that counts nvm,hope to god that she doesnt explode at me & wish me luck :D. and the bet is still on right carmen? ahha.. nite ppls :)

No comments: