Saturday, February 9, 2008

Forever and Always


hellooo ppls :). haha yes yes first of all I would like to wish the Chinese ppls GONG XI FA CAI. Happy Chinese New Year :D.Im not too late to wish that right? haha thats just some random pic that jasvinny took during the CNY concert ahah. kamal trying to suffocate me,haaziq acting cute and khair showing his happy side AHAHA :P. anyways well,these few days have been really tiring for me.. While you guys are out collecting Ang Bao's, I have to follow my family and give John a tour around S'pore.Supposed to go to Jakarta for my mom's side cause its CNY but then I guess change of plans.. Can you believe that we passed by the red-light district?! I felt like vomiting but then luckily its those bangladeshi workers were asking for 'service' from china women. all not singaporean citizen so yeah atleast thats good. still.. ew. the face all so ugly. eeee.

omg why am I talking about this?Imeem is being a bitch (as usual) and changing the song that I put in my blog to 30 secs. LIKE WTH?! few days ago it was full song right?..then when I put it here,it gets changed to 30 secs. and I didnt even upload it :/. Im telling you,the government is spying on me.. cause it happened a number of times too. eh ok I think im just being lame and paranoid. :(. HAHA yes.I just remembered about something that has to do with making fun of Halim HAHA.so we were talking on the phone and it was like 2am.

me: eh..so bored...not sleepy ah?
halim: no ah..cant sleep. haha my cat is so cute, its in between my legs
me: .... wait. say that again. your cat is..?

halim: in between my legs.
me: OH. no wonder you're gay. HAHAHA

halim: eh?... oh. FUCK YOU AH! IM NOT GAY OK?!


HAHAHA yes its been a while since ive made fun of him but its all for the sake of fun really :). Theres a couple of times when Halim made fun of me also but eh.. I dont wanna put it here :P. But most of the time its me making fun of him ahahah. anyways my room is a total mess now thanks to
my bro cause his room is taken by my sis now.. and my room is sooo messy.. :( just look at this haha..



ahya.. have to clean it again. damn it :(. I think im a messy person haha.. well not all the time.anyways ive been listening to the new BFMV album and some songs really got me hooked :). I LOVE the riff from Forever and Always,so simple yet it sounds good :D and the lyrics are good too!! well the other songs also have Good lyrics,Awesome Riffs & guitar solos that make me wanna headbang 24/7 but I still prefer the old BFMV album ahha.Its a sad thing that Matt had to go to surgery for his throat.. :( now he cant sing that well like last album. well Valentines day is next thurs? ok noted :) ahya im starting to miss someone already cause of Forever and Always haha.. :x. wait thats a good thing! k lah I think this is getting a little too long haha, nite ppls and GONG XI FA CAI :)


No comments: