Wednesday, February 20, 2008

just a quick one

Alright ppls,3am later: AC Milan vs Arsenal. Emirates Stadium. I have faith in Milan! FORZA MILAN!
Gonna sleep early so that I can wake up on time later to watch the match. anyways these few days have been quite stressed cause got common test.. tmr is hist and maths so have to revise. Not really being attentive in class lately cause im somewhat lethargic so I need someone to slap me in the face so I can wake up :D.but not too hard lah ahya -.-.. so anyways I got nothing much to say except that im perfecting 'my heroine' on my guitar day by day and Im still trying to learn Collide from howie day so I have to get the chords right.. tricky but still possible its just gonna take time.. anyways i'd like to say congrats to Mizi and Razak for getting the JC that they wanted to! Mizi went to pioneer JC at teck whye and Razak went to Jurong JC!! Grats guys :). alright I think im gonna go revise a little bit more and gonna sleep.. remember ppls, SUPPORT MILAN! ahah nite ppls :D

edit 6:12pm: ok so apparently I couldnt sleep so now im up for.. guess how long? 36 HOURS! Ive been swaying my head right and left in sch so i think i better sleep now. so there you go,thats why I was silent in sch just now, my head was killing me. i'll update later!

No comments: