Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pain Redefined

owww... Im like 75% dead right now cause im in pain. and im talking about real injuries! My stomach still hurts so bad cause I got punched right at the stomach just now during the match. It was unintentional but still it hurrrrtts. I didnt play forward cause I didnt really feel like playing forward so i played center back. Pretty disappointed at myself also cause Im used to playing striker all the time then suddenly change to defender,I suck so bad when it comes to defending. But eh not really caring about the injury that much..just so disappointed at myself. you wanna know why? cause I scored an own goal omfg. :(((.

thats the reason why..anyways we saw like these group of girls from some sec school asking for donation and mizi told me something funny but also quite mean LOL. 'If the girl is chio,I donate. If the girl is not,I dont donate. Thats the policy!' I wouldnt do that..serious. im not THAT mean okay :P..oh and I met this one new guy who's apparently mizi's friend from JC trial thingy,his name is Joseph and hes ex swiss cottage sec If im not wrong. ahaha and he kept suggesting that we should go there and be like 'hey,if I give you $1,can u give me ur number?' well I know SOME people who have the guts to do that. ok lah nothing interesting to talk about except that im quite,ok very disappointed at myself and I just need some things to cheer me up plus my stomach is still painful lah.. so I think im gonna get myself some rest tonight.
I think throughout the match,the guys who got the worst injuries are me,Mizi,Fairul and Joseph.all the defenders got the worst! hah its time like this,having someone to take care of you isnt such a bad thing.. like so sweet lah if you know what I mean :). well it shouldnt be hard to make me smile again haha.. but still its the thought that counts. ok ok im gonna go sleeeeeeeep now before I drop dead on my keyboard and besides this is a boring entry so I shall end your misery.. not in the mood to make a happy entry lah haha.. nite ppls :).

No comments: