Saturday, February 16, 2008

there's somewhere beyond this, I know.

so its Valentine's day and yep you guessed it! not going too well for me since the start of the day.. so yeah you can say that apparently cupid's arrow missed me by 10 miles haha :/ so i thank cupid for officially making me lame.. -_- so im a loser now. I.am.loser.

edit:
anyways got mistake lah hahaha my bad my bad.. apparently Johnson doesnt have a stead? so hes still single haha. go girls,quickly get him :). anyways hmm i shall skip to the happy part first.. hmm today ah. lets see. ok well I didnt go to school cause I wasnt uhh.. ok i just didnt wanna go to school cause alot of stuff keep happening and I just need a time out. bought new shoes,new shirt,new jeans etc haha.. oooh! ooh! i went to do facial too LOL. yeah yeah I know its a lil girly. BUT atleast it makes my face look good with no acne and feels smooth so yeah :D. and I got new glasses too!! :DDD. I had to get new ones cause my old one just sucks cause it has been with me since 4 years and its all full of scratches and stuff.. and I dont really like to use contact lenses.. it takes me atleast 30 mins in the toilet to know where is the right or wrong side of the contact lenses.. ITS NOT MY FAULT OK?! ITS SO HARD TO SEE!. :(. what plate what bowl?? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?! :X then in the end,after finding out which side is the right one, my hands are dirty.. so its gonna be painful..nice Herrizal. just nice. lol ok im just dumb :/. I is no good in shapes. I has bad eyesight. :(. I no speaking in engrish! -.-

well I spent quite alot really on just myself so I dont think i'll be going out anytime soon.. eh. whatever,atleast I got to buy my stuff :D.. gotta study now.. HAHA yes yes. finally I find that maths is actually.. FUN! and easy! well ok not that easy at times but still FUN! :D. i frickin love maths now haha.. but.. studying alone sucks. I need someone to study with me eh :(. then I can do well. or not I'll just think about something else while staring at the book lol.

anyways well Vday.. sucks.do you know how bad it felt in school when everyone's going all 'wahh!! valentines day!! im gonna take my girl out to go dinner tonight!' or 'OOOH!! My guy gave me this sweet letter and roses. omg I so love him, I cant wait for tonight!' while you're going all 'I dont understand..I just dont understand why would she hate me' all over again and again. yeah, you DONT. do you know how much it sucks to feel left out and literally get LAUGHED at just cause you got no valentine? do you know how much it sucks to feel like a failure at almost everything you do? Do you know how much it fucking hurts to see everyone so lovely together while you're, at valentine's day, miserable. yeah I know getting a little melodramatic but I just have to let it all out cause apparently I cannot get it out of my head so yeah ahaha.. atleast now its out of my head so its okay now :).

ok lah I dont wanna bore you to death with my life story and also I have to wake up early tmr cause my sis is going to the states.. gotta send her back and then going to my aunts house at gombak.. i think gonna play soccer for awhile around there in the late afternoon haha..see how.. cause the last time I played there,I kicked the ball too hard it flew into the construction site and I ran away from the scene omg.. lol. SEE LAH! I just remembered something I told myself to forget.. ahaha. yay atleast im feeling a little better now.. k lah nite ppls :D

No comments: