Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm ready to fade now



its friday yay! no more common test!!!......... till monday. aww. best part of it is that I still have my f&n research still not done yet and its due on sunday,I have a soccer match tmr and still have to revise for common test. still got 10 pages of research to do. ugh. I think I can die real soon. its a sad thing that my weekend is now fully occupied. I cant even go out :(. ok I can but still it'll be too tight schedule for me to..ugh. how irritating. does anyone who read this blog feel the same way as I do? im talking about the ppls who are doing O lvls. you guys feel like its eating away our free time? its like not enough time to have fun.. maybe im just being naive. hmm.

well anyways physics paper is alright just now,not too easy,not too hard. manageable ah.. today is actually quite an alright day? aside from me being pissed at raizal and his cronies in class ahahahah,its an alright day actually.. lets just say im really observant and not alot of people knows how observant I really am ahaha. so lets say if you see me stoning in class,even though I look as if my mind is in my bedroom,I know whats happening around me. so yeah raizal you ppls should seriously stop looking at me when you think im not aware,cause i AM. HAHA. :P

so anyways do you guys know khair(5a) is damn good in art? its like its amazing what he can draw! I was really impressed by his drawing of simple objects like a lightbulb with the light of course. Its like art students can make simple objects look.. NICE! and hes really creative in his other work aswell. well its true that art is a gift.. so I think its fair to say that Art students are special in a way so they're one of a kind. so far art students I know are all very creative. thats good,thats good.. HAHA. so me,jas,kamal,khair,jonathan,isaac,haaziq and bonfurt were talking during recess in their class about what we wanted to be when we were small(I wanted to be a sniper! to kill people LOL) and what we'd do if we were god..

jas: if I was god, I would make all men have menstruation and suffer everyday for 12 months because they make women suffer 9 months for pregnancy.
kamal: well thats too bad,you're not god. so you still have to suffer 9 months in the future while we remain happy hah! :D.
jas: idiot!

ahah yeah aww.. TOO BAD! ahahahaha ok im starting to be mean now.. ugh im still quite frustrated cause my weekend is always occupied thanks to sec 5.. sigh I think I have to persevere lah and just remember razak's great words of wisdom: 'just sacrifice having no life for 1 year then smooth sailing after O's and if possible have no gf too' butbut..1 year seems.. tough. nvmnvm when i go to Ngee Ann then we'll have 'fun' :D. but I succumb to temptation quite easily you know..:( thats one thing bad about me.. have to work on it. okay lah I have to sleep now cause I have my match tmr at 930.playing at jurong east! I aim to score atleast 1 goal and not get dark! wish me luck ppls! GOOD luck not bad luck -.-

No comments: