Monday, February 11, 2008

the time has come to take a pie! :D

HAHAHAHA i just shared this with mizi on msn but I HAVE to share it with you ppls. Basically its making me go from frustrated to Happy as hell now :D. Its an interpretation of BFMV's song 'Her Voice Resides'.. DAMN FUNNY hahahah. Basically the guy who created this video just wanted to make BFMV sound stupid LOL. well its one of my fav songs from BFMV apart from the screamo, the bridge and the solo is just insane :). I think it wont be funny unless you hear BFMV's songs cause then you'll understand that this is not the supposed lyrics..they just changed it to make it sound damn stupid lol. haha yeah I was a lil pissed about something earlier but this just made my day :D.



the good part starts at around 2:10 and the solo starts at 2:30 in the song :)

I still love this song though :D.
'Heavennnn, where is my angel I need her now. HOLDING MEEEEEE... TONIGHT!!' hahaha. lovely line :)

No comments: