Monday, February 18, 2008

Furry Animals






HELLO!! :D. omg im so high right now cause I was watching Animal Planet aaaaaand.. I saw POLAR BEARS!! :D. hahaha did I ever tell you guys how much i LOVE polar bears? and when I saw the polar bears,it reminded me of something. KNUT the Polar Bear Cub! ahha how adorable is he?! He got rejected by his mom and she wouldnt take care of him so the zookeeper had to look after him. so sad :(. anyways I saw this one show on Discovery Channel at around midnight and its called 'Brat Academy' omg its like those children who like to be defiant towards their parents are to sent to the school. can you believe it? one of the kids just had to wash just ONE plate and he wouldnt do it so he threw the plate at his friend's head and it led to a fight! -.- then they were forced to run like 15 km and they had damn huge blisters on both feet.. the kid so deserves it :/. and some even tried to run away from the school! ahya,spoiled children..

anyways just now was Common Test english and I woke up late omg.. and its a monday so no excuse for coming late since sch start late..Paper started at 850 and i woke up at 8:20..crap.
rushed to school and miraculously I wasnt considered late hah! anyways the paper was quite alright considering I already know how lions hunt their prey THANKS TO ANIMAL PLANET! I LOVE YOU TV! ahaha ok I shall stop now,I sound as if im promoting Animal Planet & Discovery Channel hahaha. who said TV is bad? at times I just feel like watching HBO,Star Movies etc all day long but then it gets boring lah cause nobody to watch it with me :(. ahya if only I had like someone to watch tv with! haha I know it sounds weird but most of the time im all alone when im at home so it gets boring :P. Ugh I just remembered a convo when me,kamal and jonathan were walking home from sch.. -_-

me: whoa jonathan you're f'ing tall ah! how tall are you? 190?
jon: where got? not that tall lah,just 1-8 plus
kamal: its not that he's f'ing tall, its just that you're f'ing short.
me: -.- NOBODY ASKED YOU!!


ahaha.. well I think ill go back to homework lah cause I still have my maths homework not done yet..MAAAAAATHS!! nite ppls :).


OMG SUPER CUTE!! :DDDDD

No comments: