Monday, May 26, 2008

sweet victory

I'm sorry if I havent been updating lately cause I had to study like mad for my MT papers. I slept at about 130 am last night just memorising peribahasa(its like cliché's/idioms/Metaphors like building sandcastles in the air,every cloud has its silver lining,burning the candle at both ends etc) in the end, im proud to say that the MT paper was...... do-able!! :D My mt is crap so I cant say that its easy but it isnt hard also so thankfully it lies somewhere in the middle. ahaha even I had to ask my sec 2 couz about Malay stuff.. that simply shows how bad my malay is. but hey my english is not like that okay?! hmph. >:( omg I think my crazy couz Afffie is damn good in malay for sec 2. shes like so good in malay I tell you!!! ahaha this happened yesterday

Ҳza. what if you're making me all that I was meant to be? says:
eh wait I need ur help in something..how to start karangan ah?
Affie OOOHH LALA ((: says:

start ur compo with bahase berbunge (:
Ҳza. what if you're making me all that I was meant to be? says:

like?
Affie OOOHH LALA ((: says:
wait let me think
Affie OOOHH LALA ((: says:
Bunyi cengkerik memecahkan kesunyian pada malam yang dingin itu.Bayu yg menyapa tubuhku bagaikan membelaiku seolah-olah mengerti perasaan ku yg hiba ini.
Ҳza. what if you're making me all that I was meant to be? says:
wow. nice.
Ҳza. what if you're making me all that I was meant to be? says:
I dont even know what that means.


ahahaha..well now that MT's are over. I can start relaxing woohoo!! Plus EURO 2008 is coming so this month is gonna be a blast! Guess what, Chelsea's Manager Avram Grant has been sacked by the owner Roman Abramovich. I would say that its about time but he actually did a good job in Chelsea. The owner is crazy,he didnt get the cup so he fires the manager :/ well im looking forward to the new chelsea :D.

so apparently my mom said that when she was jogging just now, she saw 2 monkeys in the park. she assumed that the big one was the mother. ahaha she said that there were children playing with the little monkey. she was afraid of diseases so she didnt dare to touch it. OMG if I was there i'd probably kidnap it and bring it home to play with. AHAHA. evil. can you imagine? Monkeys in the park. whats next? bears? ahah if there were bears in the park I would,without a doubt, go kidnap one and bring it home :P anyways my mom never told me that she knew martial arts ahaha. apparently while watching human weapon on discovery channel last night,out of the blue she told me how she used silat as self defence when she was young to stop some stalker in the middle of the night from stealing her purse. Can you believe it?! she even kicked the person in the uhh... yeah HAHA.
note to self: never ever mess with mom

I just learned how to play a bunch of new songs on my guitar yay :D. I dunno why but im so loving chords right now ahaha. I went straight to my guitar after the exams and learnt brighter by paramore, please be mine - jonas brothers and call it karma (acoustic) - silverstein. you know what? I just realised something. I just missed an episode of Chuck while typing this entry out. OMG. well whatever I can catch a repeat of it soon. besides I havent been updating lately so it doesnt matter :D. well im ending it here cause im bloody hungry and theres honey chicken wing that my mom bought from IMM waiting for me in the oven. mmmmmm **spasm** I'll be updating much much more these days yay!

gnite ppls :D

No comments: