Monday, May 19, 2008

the urge to scratch

helloooo! :D this is gonna be a short post cause im having really terrible rashes right now and the worst part is that the clinic is closed cause of public holiday. I kinda noticed it yesterday cause I was scratching so much when we were playing soccer. Initially its only little red spots but now it looks like someone spilled chemical on my whole body to make it turn red. im not exaggerating but its really THAT bad. I cant even sleep properly cause it keeps getting really itchy when im sleeping... UGH damn irritating. :( I kinda get grumpy if I dont get enough sleep cause who in the hell wakes up at 8am on a Public Holiday HUH?! my mom keeps on insisting that I should stop playing soccer.. eh hello its not like I know im going to get rashes what! -.- BUT that means she cares for me right? ahha.. :D she even cancelled her plans to watch some movie with her friend cause im sick! awww so sweet... heck I feel so bad cause she cancelled her plans :x

I still have to go to school tmr cause its MT intensive.. probably half way through if the rashes start acting up again I'll have to report sick. ahhahaha I cant wait for that! I can imagine this happening :D

me: cher I wanna go home ah.. got rashes
teacher: what rashes? Herrizal, dont lie to me ah, let me see.
*shows rashes*
teacher: WOW ok ok go to office now!


I need something to keep me occupied for the whole night.. *turns to ps2 and guitar* hehehe.. Resident Evil 4 here I come! actually I think im gonna go play Resident Evil: Outbreak cause I already finished RE4... ahha I got infected by T-Virus so thats why im getting the symptoms: really bad rashes.. soon I'll turn into one of them!! mmm brainssss :P (yeah I know im lame at time :D) ahahaha..
ok i'll end it here, nite guys! :D

edit: ok its 4:05 am now and I cant sleep.. cause of my bloody rashes. It got worse and I had to shower ice cold water to keep it down.. now I cant sleep. -.-

No comments: