Saturday, May 17, 2008

lazy saturday

im melting.. im MELTING!! -.- The weather is so hot that its making me lazy to go out. who would want to go out into the hot sun when you can just relax at home with the comfort of your air con :D guess what, I passed my MT! ahhahah who would've guessed that I pass my MT?! but overall for CT2 I got like 27 points so I have to work harder lah. :/

I cant forget ken's jokes man.. hes such a great guy and he has an arsenal of jokes. best thing is that even if its lame and stupid, it can still make you laugh like hell when he tells you in person ahaha. I will always remember that Newton's 4th law is Newton's mother in law :D

so according to ken, how your mother felt when she was pregnant affects your character. Like if the wife loves to sing,read books,watch tv etc during pregnancy, it has a high chance that the child will also love to do those things! it has always intrigued me like why I love soccer so much so being curious as usual, I went to ask my mom what she did she love to do when she was having me. it turns out that she watched euro cup for me then for my bro its WORLD cup.. pfft higher standard :/ no wonder me and my bro are so enthusiastic in soccer! I think you can guess why my sis loves to go jogging and swimming. ken also said that if the mother doesnt get what she wants during pregnancy and is moody,the baby may turn moody as well so its important to give everything that the wife wants during pregnancy. like his wife asking for char kway teow at 3am in the morning so he must die-die make her happy and go buy.. HAHA weird eh? ahha this is beginning to sound like a biology lesson.

anyways monday is the start of MT intensive. 8am to 1pm. well thats alright cause atleast its much better than normal school day. Wednesday is the big match! Chelsea vs Man Utd for the UEFA Champions League Title!! I have a strong feeling that Chelsea will win the Cup cause Man Utd already won the league title. Support chelsea okay! DONT support Man Utd. and dont tell me how Ronaldo is skilled/hot/cute cause hes NOT! The blues will finally get the trophy for the first time! support Chelsea! :D

tmr I have to go to Isaac's house to try out COD4 and maybe after that ill be going to Johnson's open house since he moved house. 7pm to 9pm I have street soccer at segar so I cant wait for that! street soccer + night = fun + not getting dark. :D Monday is a public holiday YAY! i'll update soon, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: